Sea Princess - disruption to cruise

SeaDog-46

Ginger, I hope you and Wes have a wonderful trip!  As you well know, once it gets started, once you are past the jet lag, it’s all good. I am very interested in hearing your thoughts about the circumnavigation. We are booked on it for October and seriously reconsidering it (though I’m not really sure why...maybe because we are currently remembering five overnight flights last cruise season). One of your excellent and unbiased reviews would certainly help us make up our minds. 

4 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Ginger, I hope you and Wes have a wonderful trip!  As you well know, once it gets started, once you are past the jet lag, it’s all good. I am very interested in hearing your thoughts about the circumnavigation. We are booked on it for October and seriously reconsidering it (though I’m not really sure why...maybe because we are currently remembering five overnight flights last cruise season). One of your excellent and unbiased reviews would certainly help us make up our minds. 

Good to hear from you. Are you home from Hawaii now? Loved the blog this season once again. I do a private email cruise nuise and i would be happy to add you to the distribution.....let me know, We had a great flight from lax on Virgin Australia. Can highly recommend....pretty darn painless 14 hours. The Marriott here is wonderful, it is the staff that make the experience. We are off to the Australia Zoo today to cuddle koalas. Feel like i might be following in your footsteps. Lol. 

Please excuse if this post is slightly incohrent. Just before 6 am, need my capucinnos to function at a level approaching human,  then we must keep moving this .morning. Due to the qualiity of the flight this time change adaptation is going so much better than our lax to tokyo experience in fall 2018, but still....takes some time.

Again, marvelous to hear from you. Tonight i will find your email address and send a private note. 

To anyone on the Feb 27 sailing of the Sea Princess staying at the Brisbane Marriott, if you would like to join a private van transfer to the pier on Wednesday morning I am putting a group together, and woukd like to firm things up this evening. Costs depends on how many we have..but it should be more economical than a taxi at rush hour. Please leave a note at the front desk with how to contact you this evening at ths hotel. Use my cruise critic name. We will collect all messages when we return from our "shore excursion" to the zoo, expect to be back by about 6, and i will be in touch. I would like to have group size, etc., figured out before the end of tonight and finalize the reservation. Thanks so much. 

9 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

We have had it enforced on three cruises out of Portside in Brisbane which is what we are talking about. 🙂 Two were on P&O where there is no preferred boarding. It is all by the allocated times, and one on Princess where we had preferred boarding as elite members. We haven't seen the boarding times enforced anywhere else we have boarded a cruise.

Yeah I know,  when I've been to Portside they haven't enforced boarding times with both of the lines mentioned above.