Celebrity Summit - August 2, 2020

Tangakid

Hi fellow cruisers! We saw this unusual itinerary while on our current cruise (on the Reflection, just about to dock in Aruba) and decided to book it. We will tour Ireland for a couple of weeks after the cruise and then fly back to DC from Dublin. Really like the idea of no overnight flights to Ireland and traveling in comfort.

Jean and Trevor (Ashburn, VA) 

35 minutes ago, Tangakid said:

Hi fellow cruisers! We saw this unusual itinerary while on our current cruise (on the Reflection, just about to dock in Aruba) and decided to book it. We will tour Ireland for a couple of weeks after the cruise and then fly back to DC from Dublin. Really like the idea of no overnight flights to Ireland and traveling in comfort.

Jean and Trevor (Ashburn, VA) 

This is the general Celebrity board, great for questions.  You should really check out the roll calls for your cruise. 

Tangakid, I appreciate the post! While it is for all of Celebrity, there is certainly a number of ship specific topics. As a fan of the Summit, my eye tends to gravitate to those. I'm excited to see that the Summit will be stopping in Charleston. We are booked for May of 2020 and can't wait. Enjoy Ireland!

This is an unusual itinerary for Celebrity as this August 2 cruise goes from Bayonne to Dublin and the following August 16 cruise returns Dublin to Boston.  There are a few of us who are currently booked on both as B2B.  There are roll calls for both legs.

Hi @Tangakid. My family and I are on this sailing as well. We won't be staying in Dublin for a couple of weeks (I don't have quite that much vacation time), but do plan on staying for at least a few days before flying home to NJ.

Here's a link to the roll call: 

If there's a get-together on board for the CC members, will look forward to meeting you there!