Sales/drink package

Noblarneyimirish

Yup! If you book and the promotion comes up, you could still get it pending how your first was booked. I had a Princess TA change my booking to include it. The original offer was only $300 OBC total and this was for a 10 night, so we totally changed. 🙂 and now can drink our hearts out. hahahaha

23 hours ago, Noblarneyimirish said:

Does Princess ever have sale that they offer a free drink package ?

We've booked the Sip n Sail promo two years running. It ran in June 2017 and June 2018 (and perhaps in previous years though we never noticed), and featured the free booze AIBP/PBP, free gratuities, Princess OBCs as well as OBCs from our TA. GREAT deal for us martini fans.  Hoping it comes this year as well...

9 hours ago, MaineCruiser243 said:

With the PBP can you buy bottles of wine, or does it have to be a glass at a time?

The PBP gives a 25% discount off bottles of wine if you want the whole bottle. That said, a few years back we did 2 cruises on the same ship about 2 months apart and a lot of the crew were the same and the bar staff recognized us from last time (not sure if that is a good thing or not!). We would always stop off and get a glass of wine for dinner (better wine choices than in the MDR) and I would run out between courses for top ups. On the second cruise they would simply give us the whole bottle to take to the dinning room, so I didn’t have to make the quick dash to the bar during the meal. That was before the switch from the AIBP to the PBP which introduced daily limits, so I don’t think that would happen these days.