BOGO 50% Drink Package

fischymom

I was just on the phone with RCCI about another matter and as we were finishing up they asked if I wanted to take advantage of the BOGO 50% off drink package offer. Sadly my cruise was too far out and I couldn't access the sale but it would be worth a call if you cruise is close enough that you can purchase them now. He said the sale runs through tomorrow.

Edited by fischymom

8 minutes ago, fischymom said:

I was just on the phone with RCCI about another matter and as we were finishing up they asked if I wanted to take advantage of the BOGO 50% off drink package offer. Sadly my cruise was too far out and I couldn't access the sale but it would be worth a call if you cruise is close enough that you can purchase them now. He said the sale runs through tomorrow.

Unfortunately, it's a fake sale.

The 'sale' runs very frequently. If your cruise is out far enough that they couldn't book it, it will definitely be on sale again before you cruise.

Also the price you see, is the "final" price. You do not get an additional discount off what is showing. So even when it's not BOGO 50%, but instead is a "Pre Cruise Discount" or "20% Off!," you will probably see the same price in Cruise Planner.

For my cruise, the price has fluctuated by $10, but every time it has been on sale, it has been $49. (Prices vary between ships and sailings.)

Edited by BTHodgeman

2 minutes ago, parothead said:

no discounts offered for my Dec cruise maybe because we have already booked a drink package?

So far, having a drink package has not prevented people from seeing price drops.

• Like 2

It is a fake sale!! I just rang RC to ask about 20% off drinks package because the prices were the same as 2 months ago. The customer service girl assured me the price shown was with discount added. When I told her the prices hadn’t changed she just told me she wasn’t the one who was responsible for pricing. 

How do they get away with such false advertising!!