Princess Grill Dining

harpy3

Taking our mostly adult family of 12 on the Independence Day Celebration, Halifax and Boston Shorts breaks cruise--7 nights over the 4th of July 2019 period. 

We've booked 5 suites for all.  How can I insure that we all will be seated at 2 adjoining tables for 6 each in Princess dining room?

In the past I experienced ( in QG)   having to be seated adjacent/in the vicinity to a large table of 12, for a family from the United Arab Emirates. Whilst a table for 12 can be arranged  in the grills restaurants, the whole ambiance around us was total chaos each evening, not to mention the heavy work load put on (the two) waiters.

I appreciate this cruise may be a family celebration for you, I suggest you stick to two tables of six and move around each evening  to ensure a streamline service.

Don't forget to Link your booking to ensue you are seated together.   

39 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

In the past I experienced ( in QG)   having to be seated adjacent/in the vicinity to a large table of 12, for a family from the United Arab Emirates. Whilst a table for 12 can be arranged  in the grills restaurants, the whole ambiance around us was total chaos each evening, not to mention the heavy work load put on (the two) waiters.

I appreciate this cruise may be a family celebration for you, I suggest you stick to two tables of six and move around each evening  to ensure a streamline service.

Don't forget to Link your booking to ensue you are seated together.   

Amen. 

To me the most disturbing words in the OP's post are "mostly adult."  How old are those who not adult? If ten or under I agree with he advice that a table or tables in the back of the grill be requested, as far away from other passengers as possible.