Puerto Vallarta resorts day pass

JosieH

Hello. I am wondering if anyone knows which resort in Puerto Vallarta may offer day passes.  I’ve read somewhere that the Hyatt Ziva does pending availability, anyone have any insight?  I know that booking something not via NCL is at your own risk.

Edited by JosieH

Is this your first time in PVR ?  If so I would just take a bus downtown and walk to the beach....and spend time soaking up the great time you can have just walking around etc.  A day pass for a resort may take you out of town to a resort that you can find anywhere and it be the same anywhere.

If this is not your first time...I'ld suggest the same thing😃

35 minutes ago, myjillian said:

Is this your first time in PVR ?  If so I would just take a bus downtown and walk to the beach....and spend time soaking up the great time you can have just walking around etc.  A day pass for a resort may take you out of town to a resort that you can find anywhere and it be the same anywhere.

Yes, it will be our first time so that is good to know we can just go to a public beach closer by the ship.  Thank you for the tip

OK, this is what you do...walk off of the ship and pick up a bus at the corner tell the driver your going downtown.  You can leave the bus at the Malacon and walk along the malacon ...go into the local markets and keep walking towards the right...on the way you can sample local liquors LOL( for free )keep walking to old town stop and watch the glass blowers ( for free) and watch the sinks and cups etc being hand painted ( for free)  keep walking toward the beach and park yourself in a chair , in the sand , under an umbrella and order a great drink or food etc...enjoy the ocean ( Bay of Bandaris) maybe if your lucky see whales breaching and dolphins playing and just enjoy yourselves without the plastic stamped Hotel .

Then walk up to the main street and take a bus back to the Marina.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, myjillian said:

I totally agree been to PV a million times, there you can rent chairs and umbrellas at numerous places. When you disembark   just walk to the main corner and look for a bus that says "tunnel" and take it to end of line then walk straight ahead to ocean. Piece of cake

Edited by FranknBeans
  • Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 6:40 AM, myjillian said:

OK, this is what you do...walk off of the ship and pick up a bus at the corner tell the driver your going downtown.  You can leave the bus at the Malacon and walk along the malacon ...go into the local markets and keep walking towards the right...on the way you can sample local liquors LOL( for free )keep walking to old town stop and watch the glass blowers ( for free) and watch the sinks and cups etc being hand painted ( for free)  keep walking toward the beach and park yourself in a chair , in the sand , under an umbrella and order a great drink or food etc...enjoy the ocean ( Bay of Bandaris) maybe if your lucky see whales breaching and dolphins playing and just enjoy yourselves without the plastic stamped Hotel .

Then walk up to the main street and take a bus back to the Marina.

wow thanks for tips!!