"Post-Renovation" Breakaway 2019 Western Caribbean Dailies ?

bcsleoccq

Hi! I have been looking for Dailies for the NCL Breakaway Western Carribean (7-Day) itinerary for 2019. More specifically I am looking for Dailies since Sid Norman's was established. Does anyone know anywhere that these are posted? Or can anyone share them with me? Thank you! 

For people who don’t know all the Cruise Critic jargon, such as myself, can someone please clarify what “dailies” are? English isn’t my first language, but I don’t believe that word is being used correctly. Is it slang?

The Freestyle Daily is the paper NCL puts out each day that lists the schedule of the day.  It will have all of the activities, the times when various things are open, and general information about the ship or port of call for each day.  Generally, you will receive one in your stateroom each night for the following day.  You can also pick it up at Guest Services.

• 2 months later...
On 2/27/2019 at 12:54 PM, bcsleoccq said:

Hi! I have been looking for Dailies for the NCL Breakaway Western Carribean (7-Day) itinerary for 2019. More specifically I am looking for Dailies since Sid Norman's was established. Does anyone know anywhere that these are posted? Or can anyone share them with me? Thank you! 

Check out this post.

LIVE from the Breakaway 4/28!!

• 5 months later...