Meet and Mingle on the Escape was great!

Ladyarli

Hello,

We were on the Norwegian Escape on the 2/17 sailing out of New York. Our meet and mingle was on 2/18 from Noon to 1 PM in the District Brew House. Boy, did NCL go all out! We had about 45-50 people show up. They gave us generous samples of different kinds of beer, soft drinks for the children and non-drinkers, and servers passed three kinds of hot hors d'oeuvres. They had a duo playing piano and singing, and several of the officers came and mingled with us! They gave out business cards, and said if you need anything, call me, etc. All I could say was, wow! On other cruise lines we were lucky to get a room and a pitcher of water, LOL. 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 12:06 PM, Ladyarli said:

Hello,

We were on the Norwegian Escape on the 2/17 sailing out of New York. Our meet and mingle was on 2/18 from Noon to 1 PM in the District Brew House. Boy, did NCL go all out! We had about 45-50 people show up. They gave us generous samples of different kinds of beer, soft drinks for the children and non-drinkers, and servers passed three kinds of hot hors d'oeuvres. They had a duo playing piano and singing, and several of the officers came and mingled with us! They gave out business cards, and said if you need anything, call me, etc. All I could say was, wow! On other cruise lines we were lucky to get a room and a pitcher of water, LOL. 

This is one thing, in my opinion NCL has always done best. We have never gotten beer but we have always been impressed with the pastries they put out and the welcome we have gotten from the managers.