Cruise planner

Gatorspuck

I am sailing on Anthem of the Seas in May and mine became available a little more than 90 days out.....Join your roll call on here and that is a great place to get the heads up, when it opens!  That is how I found out and went on to book everything!

1 hour ago, SuiteLady said:

I am sailing on Anthem of the Seas in May and mine became available a little more than 90 days out.....Join your roll call on here and that is a great place to get the heads up, when it opens!  That is how I found out and went on to book everything!

There isn’t one yet 

We are booked on Liberty in March 2020 . In cruise planner now allows us to booked shore exchrusions but all other stuff in unviable at this time . How far out will the other stuff for purchase show up ? 
You are likely only seeing a sampling of the excursions that will actually be offered. The full array will appear later on. Impossible to say when. There's no discernable rhyme or reason as to when they release everything for a particular itinerary. Our last cruise, everything was available 9 months out. The two cruises before that, it was more like 3 - 4 months. So check back periodically.

2 hours ago, hapster85 said:
18 hours ago, Gatorspuck said:
We are booked on Liberty in March 2020 . In cruise planner now allows us to booked shore exchrusions but all other stuff in unviable at this time . How far out will the other stuff for purchase show up ? 

You are likely only seeing a sampling of the excursions that will actually be offered. The full array will appear later on. Impossible to say when. There's no discernable rhyme or reason as to when they release everything for a particular itinerary. Our last cruise, everything was available 9 months out. The two cruises before that, it was more like 3 - 4 months. So check back periodically.

Ok thanks I have never booked a cruise this far out . Usually book  six months or less.