Nieuw Statendam -Deck1 oceanview-help?

j3000

looking at booking oceanview stateroom on Deck 1 in area of #1116 ...soon!...on the NS and would appreciate any comments as to location pros & cons? preferably from those that have been on her.?

thanks all!

We were in 1091 on the other side of the ship and could not hear BB King's at all, so I doubt you'll have any trouble with that.  You'll find my photos of the cabin on HALfacts.  You'll be closer to the very quiet mid ship elevators and atrium, just the internet center there so no problems.  We found it easy to get to the GDC and Music Walk.  Think you'll enjoy.

2 hours ago, 0bnxshs said:

We were in 1091 on the other side of the ship and could not hear BB King's at all, so I doubt you'll have any trouble with that.  You'll find my photos of the cabin on HALfacts.  You'll be closer to the very quiet mid ship elevators and atrium, just the internet center there so no problems.  We found it easy to get to the GDC and Music Walk.  Think you'll enjoy.

Size wise, how does this cabin compare to an inside cabin on the size deck?

3 hours ago, boards said:

Size wise, how does this cabin compare to an inside cabin on the size deck?

I only peered into the occasionally open doors of insides as I was passing by but from what I saw the size difference was considerable.  My inlaws had an inside on deck 8 though and the only place to sit besides the bed was a storage cube/footstool for use at the vanity.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:56 PM, jargey3000 said:

looking at booking oceanview stateroom on Deck 1 in area of #1116 ...soon!...on the NS and would appreciate any comments as to location pros & cons? preferably from those that have been on her.?

thanks all!

I had that cabin on the inaugural cruise in December 2018 had no problem with noise.

• 1 month later...