Bottomless Bubbles program question

Cruise1618

I want to get the bottomless bubbles drink program for my husband and I since we both drink a lot of soda. We don’t want the alcohol one, just the soda one. I’ve read though that you are required to get it for everyone in your cabin if you get it for one person. We will have our children with us but they are only 1 and 3 years old. Does anyone know if they would still require us to get a soda package for such young children? 

Only the Cheers is required to have everyone in the cabin purchase it. When you add the BBP to your cart it will put everyone in the room in the cart. But you can click on the X next to their names and remove them.

Also remember that each person can take a 12pk of canned sodas on with them. So with 4 of you going, you can take 48 sodas on with you and buy more in ports if you run out. Much, much cheaper than the Bottomless Bubbles package that Carnival offers. Plus you'll be able to have whatever you want to drink and have it cold in your cabin fridge rather than having to drink the few Coke products that Carnival will serve you from warm cans. 

I buy the bubbles package since I like the convenience of being able to get a soda or juice when I want- in the MDR, lounge, poolside, etc. On our last cruise on the Dream I was served the entire can and a few times the can was actually chilled. We also bring some soda onboard such as diet ginger ale that is not served on the ship. 

Edited by Purvis1231
typo