Mainstage Seating

sepakcruiser

I'm a HAL newbie (we have our first cruise booked for next year on the Eurodam).  I was looking at pictures of the Mainstage on the Eurodam and noticed that there are seats in the balcony forward area that are not the normal folding seats.  Are these reserved or still first come first served?  

I'm a HAL newbie (we have our first cruise booked for next year on the Eurodam).  I was looking at pictures of the Mainstage on the Eurodam and noticed that there are seats in the balcony forward area that are not the normal folding seats.  Are these reserved or still first come first served?  

They are not reserved. First come first served. You will encounter various degrees of seat saving by other guests, but nothing is reserved by the staff except for special events e.g guest talent show they reserve seats for performers. If big shots are visiting they may reserve a few seats for them but for the standard evening show. Open seating everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, The-Inside-Cabin said:

They are not reserved. First come first served. You will encounter various degrees of seat saving by other guests, but nothing is reserved by the staff except for special events e.g guest talent show they reserve seats for performers. If big shots are visiting they may reserve a few seats for them but for the standard evening show. Open seating always.

Based on the comments seen on the thread "One Main Course",  Please..... Don't give HAL any ideas about reserved seating in the Main Stage".   That could be another $10 upcharge !!

Based on the comments seen on the thread "One Main Course",  Please..... Don't give HAL any ideas about reserved seating in the Main Stage".   That could be another $10 upcharge !!

It’s coming. Lol. I’d probably pay it to avoid getting to the theatre 45 early on some sailings.