Dawn Show Info

DollyXX33

There should be something in the theater every night.  Usually the shows are 7:30 P.M. with a repeat performance at 9: 30 P.M. and they are open seating.  The doors to the theater will 30 minutes prior to each show.

31 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

There should be something in the theater every night.  Usually the shows are 7:30 P.M. with a repeat performance at 9: 30 P.M. and they are open seating.  The doors to the theater will 30 minutes prior to each show.

Thank you!!!!

3 hours ago, DollyXX33 said:

How can I find out what shows are offered on the 11 day Southern Caribbean cruise?  Are they all open seating?

Because it appears that you are new to Cruise Critic, I thought that you might have found the "search feature" to be disappointing.  I knew I had seen a somewhat newer 11 day Dawn review, so I found one done by ClevelandCruisin that has plenty of info and pictures (including the dailies, which should give you an idea of some of the shows that you might be able to enjoy during your cruise.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2628293-live-on-the-dawn-11-day-s-caribbean/?page=2

Post # 43 has the first day.

If you wish to see more days, just continue to scroll through the entire post, page by page (at the bottom of posts)!

Hopefully this helps you with your search for more information.