Passengers age 18-22- Magic 6/25/19

july2012

My son wants to know how many passengers will be between ages 18-22. With this being a May cruise and not middle of summer, he is worried it will not be many in his age group to meet and or hang out with?

Is there a way we could find out?

Thanks

Not really. I would imagine it's going to be low though.

At that time of year, young men and women in that age group are either going to be in school (HS and/or college) trying to finish their academic year, or too early in their professional lives to afford a cruise. If a little earlier (Spring Break) or a little later (Summer Vaca), then the demographic might be higher.

Then again, my limited observation might be 100% off base.

His freshman college year ends middle of May and so does his close friend who will also be on the cruise with us.

So I'm kinda hoping there will be others whose  College summer break has started.  The HS he use to attend would also be done by that date....but HS graduations will be taking place...so probably not many HS students.

Is this something Carnival would tell us, if we ask?

13 minutes ago, july2012 said:

Is this something Carnival would tell us, if we ask?

All you can do is ask, but I would think that these types of demographics would be proprietary. 

Heck, you can't even get partial charter or large group information from the cruise lines.

Edited by klfrodo

definitely ask on your roll call, and also check the other site not to be mentioned on here, we found a group going on our cruise, and my 18 & 21 yr old had a group of about 6 chatting before the cruise.  Tehy all met up within the first hour, and had a blast!