Cheers vs Bubbles

6 minutes ago, Caps_Shield said:

Are you the only over 21 in the room?  If so, I believe you just cancel and then signup for Cheers.

Yes I am the only over 21 in our room but my daughter wants the BUBBLES package... not sure how that works if both of us have to get the package?

Edited by CruiseFamilyx1215

1 minute ago, CruiseFamilyx1215 said:

Yes I am the only over 21 in our room but my daughter wants the cheers package... not sure how that works if both of us have to get the package?

She needs to be 21 to drink and get the package.   They will know her age, no getting around it.  

Yes I am the only over 21 in our room but my daughter wants the cheers package... not sure how that works if both of us have to get the package?

Carnival will sell you - and only you - the Cheers package in this case, and your daughter cannot have any of the drinks that are included. No alcoholic beverages for anyone under 21, and no sharing of the Cheers package, including the non-booze options (e.g., it would be a policy no for you to order a virgin daiquiri on your Cheers and give it to her to drink).

[Those are the policies. I am not commenting on whether or not I agree with any or all of them! :) ]

1 minute ago, indygirl76 said:

Carnival will sell you - and only you - the Cheers package in this case, and your daughter cannot have any of the drinks that are included. No alcoholic beverages for anyone under 21, and no sharing of the Cheers package, including the non-booze options (e.g., it would be a policy no for you to order a virgin daiquiri on your Cheers and give it to her to drink).

[Those are the policies. I am not commenting on whether or not I agree with any or all of them! 🙂 ]

so sorry - I mistyped in my post - she wants the BUBBLES package - not Cheers !! 

Oh, gotcha! In that case, you're all set. Call and cancel just your Bubbles, and change it to Cheers. :)

ETA: I would definitely call for this vs try to get the frequently-cranky Carnival website to do it correctly.

Edited by indygirl76
clarification re call vs online
  • Like 1

so to reiterate my question - I bought the bubbles package for my daughter and I.  I think I want to switch to the Cheers package just for me and keep my daughter with the bubbles package - can this be done?

Absolutely. 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, indygirl76 said:

Oh, gotcha! In that case, you're all set. Call and cancel just your Bubbles, and change it to Cheers. 🙂

thanks so much! (I can't believe my typo - I'm still panicking at the thought that strangers on the internet think I want to get my underage daughter drunk on my cruise LOL)

12 minutes ago, CruiseFamilyx1215 said:

thanks so much! (I can't believe my typo - I'm still panicking at the thought that strangers on the internet think I want to get my underage daughter drunk on my cruise LOL)

You would not have been the first, I assure you! 😄 

Edited by indygirl76
"note" <> "not"

I'm glad you were able to edit your post - I was confused why there was so much confusion since I only saw the edited version 🙂 

I hope you enjoy Cheers and your daughter enjoys Bubbles.  While your daughter won't be able to get frozen mocktails she should be able to get some "fancy" drinks at the bars like Shirley Temple, Ginger Ale or Sprite with cranberry juice (maybe other juices too), and don't forget root beer over some soft serve for a float.