Majestic Princess - Hong Kong Tour with airport transfer

worldinabag

We will be disembarking Majestic Princess and are hoping to do a half day tour of HK (luggage stored on the coach) and then transfer to the international airport. 

Does the Majestic have this excursion option? Has any one done this recently? Can you post details including times and cost. Any info is appreciated - it will be better than spending 8 hours at the airport!!

Many thanks.

I had been searching for this type of option. We are on Majestic and dock in HK on 14th April.

It was only in the last week that the disembarkation tours with airport transfer came up in the Personalizer. 

I was lucky enough to be reading the Roll Call when someone posted it was available, so I jumped straight in and booked it.

Available for flights leaving after 4pm  Cost 109.95 Australian Dollars   5 hour tour

Depart from ship to Chi Lin Nunnery

Visit the Chi Lin Nunnery and Nan Lian Gardens

Transfer to Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsu

Free time shopping at Nathan Road

Re-board your motorcoach and transfer to Airport

There is another 8 hour tour costing 154.95 Aus Dollars but we wanted to be at the airport in plenty of time for our 18.30 flight.

Check your Personalizer a few weeks before departure. If you need further information when we have completed the tour, post again and I will explain what it was like.

16 hours ago, worldinabag said:

We will be disembarking Majestic Princess and are hoping to do a half day tour of HK (luggage stored on the coach) and then transfer to the international airport. 

Does the Majestic have this excursion option? Has any one done this recently? Can you post details including times and cost. Any info is appreciated - it will be better than spending 8 hours at the airport!!

Many thanks.

Sometimes additional ones are only available to book onboard.

Info available mid cruise.