room service in Bella on Seaside

mali06

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

The dinner menu is only available on US-based sailings;  the majority of MSC sailings are non-US based and a lot of people only have experience on those - hence the confusion.

Now as you write this ... :classic_smile:

Indeed I never saw this dinner menu on any MSC cruise, also not in the Carribean, but indeed we never sailed from the US. What I meant was that you only can get the dinner menu from the MDR delivered to your cabin if it is confirmed that you are too sick to attend. 

9 minutes ago, perakcruiser said:

Now as you write this ... :classic_smile:

Indeed I never saw this dinner menu on any MSC cruise, also not in the Carribean, but indeed we never sailed from the US. What I meant was that you only can get the dinner menu from the MDR delivered to your cabin if it is confirmed that you are too sick to attend. 

That's true ... though you don't need the ship's doctor to ensure this.  My mother was ill onboard one time and, when the MDR's asst m'D saw that she wasn't with us for dinner, he insisted on having something sent to the cabin for her.

2 hours ago, Beamafar said:

The dinner menu is only available on US-based sailings;  the majority of MSC sailings are non-US based and a lot of people only have experience on those - hence the confusion.

There is a charge for room-service dinner, too, and that is more than likely not covered in any of the drinks packages.

Ok thank you.  They should probably change the wording of the Premium Plus drink package because it states it includes “room service menu and drinks ordered through room service”.  It doesn’t say room service menu minus American breakfast and dinner items which only really leaves continental breakfast and sandwiches.  Anyway, given that Meraviglia is just entering the US, do we know if the N.Y. based sailings would have these menus yet?