Parking at Fort Everglades for Holland America

HR Queen

Hello:  We are taking a last minute cruise out of Port Everglades on 4/6.  We are in Florida so we are driving & parking for the first time.

Can anyone give me updated information on how/where to park at the port?  Can you reserve ahead of time?

Thanks so much....usually we fly in.

If you plan to park at Port Everglades when you get to the entrance you will see signage in reference to where your ship is berthed. There are various parking lots throughout Port Everglades and most Holland America ships are berthed near the Midport Garage. Normally I drop off family at the terminal and drive over to park the vehicle. I then walk back to the terminal to meet up with my family. I don’t think you can make a parking reservation but there are plenty of spaces available. As for arrival time, any time after 10:30AM is fine since most disembarked passengers have left the terminal area and the terminal is now open to accept arriving passengers.

Edited by Corby114

Thanks for the information!!

We can't drop our dog off until 10 - then we have about a 3 hour drive to the port - so hopefully all will go well and there will be parking available after 1 or so.

3 minutes ago, HR Queen said:

We can't drop our dog off until 10 - then we have about a 3 hour drive to the port - so hopefully all will go well and there will be parking available after 1 or so.

You shouldn't have a problem with port parking.  In all my years of sailing out of Port Everglades (it is our home port) and reading cruise critic, I've never experienced or heard any comments about parking being full at the port.  If you decide to use off site parking (like the highly recommended park 'n go) I would check with them - and maybe even post here - about their availability in the early afternoon. 

Have a great cruise!

15 minutes ago, HR Queen said:

You will not have a problem.  The port terminal parking has lots of room to park.  

Enjoy your cruise!  :classic_cool:

• 4 weeks later...