What Time Did You Leave Seaside in Old San Juan?

Aloha 1

Not been on the Seaside but if you dock in Old San Juan, El Morro is an easy walk from the pier.  No need to take a tour.   If you have a National Park pass be sure to bring it!  You can check open hours on-line.  There is a free trolley available (several blocks from the pier) which has a stop at the fort but traffic is often so bad, it’s faster to walk.  OSJ is lovely.  Enjoy!

Anyone do the Bio Bay in Puerto Rico? With the somewhat odd 5pm to 1am port time, this was an option that caught our eye. Obviously there is travel involved to get there, but seems like an option. Just wondering if anyone did this and can give some helpful advice. 

36 minutes ago, Reds4life said:

Anyone do the Bio Bay in Puerto Rico? With the somewhat odd 5pm to 1am port time, this was an option that caught our eye. Obviously there is travel involved to get there, but seems like an option. Just wondering if anyone did this and can give some helpful advice. 

I have been researching this also as we will be there in January 2020.  So far no company has returned a response.  It looks like the pickups are at 5-530?  I usually hate ship excursions but if MSC offers this, I may take them up on it.  Otherwise, I am wandering around the bars of San Juan