newbie on Princess

jetsfan

The Baja deck is fully covered. It's smaller than the balconies which would be under you, the Caribe deck, which are half covered and half open. We were on the Golden last April and had a balcony cabin on the Baja deck. We absolutely loved it. Have a wonderful and fun-filled cruise. The Golden is one terrific ship.

Be aware that even though the Baja deck balconies are completely covered, they're not completely private if that is your intent. Anyone in the cabin next to you leaning against the railing will be able to see at least partially into your balcony without intentionally peeking.

Be aware that even though the Baja deck balconies are completely covered, they're not completely private if that is your intent. Anyone in the cabin next to you leaning against the railing will be able to see at least partially into your balcony without intentionally peeking.

And the people on Caribe deck below can lean against the rail, turn around and see right up into the Baja balconies. What is it they say? The balconies are private (meaning no one else is sharing it with you) not secluded (meaning no one else can see into them).

Thanks to all of you for your replies. I am glad that we will be able to still sit out should their be rainy weather. As for my intentions, time will tell. You know how that sea air can inspire you. lol I figured we would be somewhat accessible from our neighbors beside us. I am looking forward to this Princess cruise.

Archived