Air2Sea; Flights by Celebrity

39august

On 3/11/2019 at 4:24 PM, 39august said:

Today, just 3 or 4 days after my initial air booking, I found a lower fare on the Delta web site, called Flights by X and sure enough, I saved $75 off each ticket! By the way, this price was lower than the posted price on the Delta site.Again, these are thru' the Buy Now Pay Later program. I can pretty much do anything I want with these tickets up until final payment. Could I be lucky enough for the price to go down again!

Could you post the web page address? I've searched the Delta website and don't see any reference to Flights by X. I appreciate your help!

We've booked with Choice Air several times for Celebrity and Azamara cruises. We have gotten lower prices using Choice Air than booking directly with the airline, anything from $20 less for a flight to San Juan to $550 dollars less for a flight into Barcelona and out of Lisbon. Is "Flights by Celebrity" a new name for Choice Air or is it a different program?