Weekly spa pass now available online (but not cabana)

33 minutes ago, leanstostarboard said:

My wife called to ask about the 15 minute time and was told that there pass is good for any time of the day and the request to specify a time was a software glitch

Surely glad to learn this!  To regulate the time for a guest to use Greenhouse Spa's amenities when the guest pays for the privilege to do so would encourage me to NOT spend money for such a restricted privilege regardless of how much I enjoy the Spa.

Those morning/afternoon/evening time slots only show up on embarkation day.  wondering if it has something to do with when you pick up the pass... Surely they can't limit us to blocks of time.  Hoping that isn't the case anyhow!

9 minutes ago, trystran72 said:

Those morning/afternoon/evening time slots only show up on embarkation day.  wondering if it has something to do with when you pick up the pass... Surely they can't limit us to blocks of time.  Hoping that isn't the case anyhow!

Based on my experience, the Thermal Suite area is not open until after the ship sails on Embarkation Day.  And, it closes at 10:00 P.M.

• 1 month later...

Our trip in October on the Oosterdam now lists the 14+ Day Couple Package for $429. Our cruise is a 17 day. Are we only getting  to use it for only 14 days or the full 17?  When I click on the "buy now" option says 14 day coupon.  It seems like it will only be good for 14 days.  Anyone else have this problem?  I posted this question yesterday and a couple people said to just book it on the first day when we get on the ship.