Carnival Mardi Gras or Harmony of the Seas

rs45thompson

6 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Still can't believe that Tapi has found a relatively inexpensive Haven cabin....thought they were like unicorns.

I thought so too! 😂 Interestingly, the Norwegian Bliss sails one day later and the Haven prices on that sailing are 3X higher than the Encore. One thing that helped bring the total price down is because the Encore is offering 3rd/4th person free while the Bliss isn’t. 

Your cabin on Meraviglia looks really beautiful. I shopped them heavily and got very annoyed with how they were handling the super family plus. Maybe I will look again but I think I am off to Edge and Alaska and just lost interest in them. That is an amazing area cabin though for 2k... for 4 people. Maybe I will have you book my cruises  @Tapi.

47 minutes ago, tinkr2 said:

. That is an amazing area cabin though for 2k... for 4 people. Maybe I will have you book my cruises  @Tapi

I compulsively price out cruises, even if they are itineraries/ships that I know I can’t make a reality any time soon. My wife says that I have a problem. Naaaah! 🤪

That suite averages at $1K per person but there were 4 of us and the 3rd and 4th guest sailed for free. That’s what made it well within what I was willing to pay. Taking 2 small children to Europe was not in my plans for several more years, but that deal made me pull the trigger. It was an amazing trip, and they children handled it very well. Completely worth it! 

Edited by Tapi

Like I said, sign me up for your mailing list. That being said , I waste lots of times looking at and pricing all sorts of travel. Land vacations and cruises.

12 minutes ago, Tapi said:

I compulsively price out cruises, even if they are itineraries/ships that I know I can’t make a reality any time soon. My wife says that I have a problem. Naaaah! 🤪

That suite averages at $1K per person but there were 4 of us and the 3rd and 4th guest sailed for free. That’s what made it well within what I was willing to pay. Taking 2 small children to Europe was not in my plans for several more years, but that deal made me pull the trigger. It was an amazing trip, and they children handled it very well. Completely worth it! 

• Like 1