Chops included in Specialty Restaurant Offer?

We received a free specialty restaurant dinner for 2 with our Symphony ocean view balcony cabin booking.  Per the fine print, we cannot book this restaurant ahead of time; it must be booked on board.  We would like to use it at Chops, but I have been reading that Chops is sometimes excluded from some offers.  I have read the fine print for our offer many times and it just says "certain restrictions apply."  Has anyone had any experience with booking their free specialty restaurant offers on board?

Thanks!

If this is a travel agent perk, then the detailed terms should be available from the agent.  Otherwise you will have to check with the restaurant on board.  Go there as soon as you board.

5 hours ago, CarmenCastalia said:

We received a free specialty restaurant dinner for 2 with our Symphony ocean view balcony cabin booking.  Per the fine print, we cannot book this restaurant ahead of time; it must be booked on board.  We would like to use it at Chops, but I have been reading that Chops is sometimes excluded from some offers.  I have read the fine print for our offer many times and it just says "certain restrictions apply."  Has anyone had any experience with booking their free specialty restaurant offers on board?

Thanks!

We have used the free Specialty dining offer and never had a problem using it at chops.  Be sure to take a copy of the perk with you.  Sometimes the TA forgets to have it added to your account, if you have a copy they will honor it at the restaurant and bill the TA. At least that is what we were told on a Oasis sailing where the ship had no knowledge of the offer but honored the copy.