Traffic ?

brookeq

We are headed to Grand Cayman at the end of the month.  I have here a few times but not when it was scheduled to be "busy".  We will be there when there are 5 ships.   We arrive at 7:30 and leave at 3.  We are early risers so we will be off the ship as soon as they let us.  We are going to stop by Eden Rock and maybe snorkel and then head to Cemetery beach. We usually aim to be back an hour before sail away to be safe.    What time would we have to leave cemetery beach due to traffic?

Traffic starts backing up around 11am, headed back to port from 7-Mile Beach...  Cemetery Beach is further than most go...so allow at LEAST 1 hour 15 mins. to get back.

The beaches are narrow, and you can SEE the traffic and how it's moving.  Keep an eye on it!

My experience is that we go to Cemetary Beach early and by lunchtime we’re pretty tired.  I get the phone number of the cab driver when we’re dropped off.   We call when we’re done and have them take us to a restaurant a few blocks from the tender for lunch then head back to the tender on foot.