Another Drink Package Question

lgonquin

I’m new to NCL and all the discussion about recent changes to their drink packages has me wondering what is included with my “free perk”.

The way I’m reading this is....

“Premium Beverage Package” (formally called Ultimate Beverage Package) covers all drinks $15 or less. 

“Premium Beverage Package PLUS” covers all drinks, regardless of price. 

When I look at my booking, it reads “Adult Beverage Package - Promo”.  What is this and what does this cover?  I thought I was getting the UBP, but now worried about a bait & switch promo scam. 

Anyone know what the difference is between UBP and Adult BP?

This is from my booking...

EEB86984-E79C-489F-9B0D-06714F5AA578.thumb.jpeg.7475ea605d8119404e310512237ea42f.jpeg

3 hours ago, lgonquin said:

I’m new to NCL and all the discussion about recent changes to their drink packages has me wondering what is included with my “free perk”.

The way I’m reading this is....

“Premium Beverage Package” (formally called Ultimate Beverage Package) covers all drinks $15 or less. 

“Premium Beverage Package PLUS” covers all drinks, regardless of price. 

When I look at my booking, it reads “Adult Beverage Package - Promo”.  What is this and what does this cover?  I thought I was getting the UBP, but now worried about a bait & switch promo scam. 

Anyone know what the difference is between UBP and Adult BP?

Read the terms and conditions to ensure that you know exactly what you are getting under the Premium Beverage Package (Adult Beverage Package Promo)

https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions?cid=PS_TSI_GENERIC_GEN_GOO-g_LEN_SRH_NA__dsa-19959388920&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI246CkrWD4QIVXR-tBh1zHwJFEAAYASAAEgJb6_D_BwE