Thank you MSC cruisers!

CelebrationFamily

As my family and I head to Barcelona to embark on our first MSC sailing. I want to take a moment to thank the many helpful cruisers in this forum who have answered my many questions as a newbie to this cruise line! I never feel fully informed before I try a new line, but I definitely feel as prepared as possible thanks to you. I haven't decided yet whether I'll post from the ship, but I promise to write a review and answer questions to "pay it forward" upon my return. Have a Happy St. Patrick's day all! ☘️~Lisa

• Like 2

Have a wonderful journey and look forward to hearing about it! We've taken 3 MSC Caribbean cruises, with our first to/in Europe next spring so that will be a new experience for us. And yes, agree wholeheartedly with the helpfulness of the folks on this forum! 

• 2 weeks later...

Just home and thought I'd check in to say WOW...we had an amazing vacation and a fantastic experience onboard the Meraviglia! We loved our duplex suite, found the staff to be friendly, professional and fun and enjoyed (mostly) delicious meals in all the venues! It didn't hurt that our weather was picture postcard perfect all week and the Mediterranean was calm for a smooth sailing. 😎 We've already booked a second MSC sailing and are considering dumping an upcoming European Disney cruise for a third MSC cruise, too. As promised, details and a review will follow...but first, laundry, dog pick up and the grocery store! 😂😭

And before I forget, thanks to the many helpful posters on this site. My husband commented many times throughout the week "how do you know so much about MSC on our first sailing?" LOL. 😜

• Like 3
  • Haha 1