Skagway Railway and Suspension Bridge

Getts

When I interviewed Murray Lundberg on YouTube, he said that in his opinion, the new owner had made improvements and he also said that the restaurant there had really good bison burgers.  He thought it was worth the stop.  He also had some things to say about the railroad trip.  I had some video issues for the first couple of minutes, but it was a great interview.

The Moore Bridge is of interest for engineers  due to it being a cantilever bridge.   Attached only on one side.   But-  it is being replaced,  work was ongoing last year,  so don't know at what stage it's at this season.

As clarified,   the Yukon Suspension Bridge is NOT in the Yukon.   Take a look at a map.    It's not well thought of by a lot of seasoned visitors.   And some ships do offer this option with combos.   Check your shore excursion guide.   

On 5/2/2019 at 3:58 PM, Budget Queen said:

As clarified,   the Yukon Suspension Bridge is NOT in the Yukon.   Take a look at a map.  

Thanks for confirming this.  People never seem to believe me when I say that it's not actually in the Yukon.  I've driven (or been driven on a bus) past it enough times to know where it is. 🙄