Double dinner reservations ?

chuckcarole

We are wondering and hope someone can question this question for us.  We are two couples, booked on a cruise in Dec, when we make

speciality dinner reservations can we make a reservation for all four of us, and still get our 4 reservations for us, and the 4 reservations for them.  If we were alone we'd have 2 in each spec. restaurant, so can we each make reservations for 4, 4 times each couple??  I know, now 

I'm confused.  Do I make any since ??

if you are allowed 1 in each restaurant  each  that is what you get

even if you invite  others  ..they get their allotted number of pre reserved reservations

You can go to the reservation desk & ask if any opening are available  on the night  you want to dine again

3 minutes ago, chuckcarole said:

We are wondering and hope someone can question this question for us.  We are two couples, booked on a cruise in Dec, when we make

speciality dinner reservations can we make a reservation for all four of us, and still get our 4 reservations for us, and the 4 reservations for them.  If we were alone we'd have 2 in each spec. restaurant, so can we each make reservations for 4, 4 times each couple??  I know, now 

I'm confused.  Do I make any since ??

Nice try.

Each cabin gets its allotment. If yours is two reservations in each of two specialty restaurants (assume your talking about an R ship), it is for the two inhabitants of that cabin. Who you eat with (even if you "invite" the other couple during the online precruise selection process) or when you eat is irrelevant. If the other couple accepts your "invite," they do so by using their allotted slots.

The good news is that, once you are onboard (and as long as you are flexible about sharing and dinner times), you should be able to snag numerous other nights' dining slots, most easily by speaking with the scheduler on the morning of the day in which you are interested. S/he is located at the stand on the port side entry to tgevTerrace Café on R ships.

• Like 1

Just now, CintiPam said:

Where do you go to request additional reservations on the O ships on the morning of the day you would like one?  Is it still the Concierge tables on Deck 5?

there is  a reservation desk  there

the Concierge  has  their own desk