can you bring bottled water on board

iambibs

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, katke said:

You can bring as much as you can carry on, the porters won't take it. 

(I emailed the Captain's club last week for this info)

Not true.  You can attach a luggage tag to a case of water and it will be delivered to your cabin.

When is the last time you did this? This is their response from my question on March 28, 2019:

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android    On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 12:09 PM, CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com<CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com> wrote:  Dear Ms. Kelly: Thank you for contacting Celebrity Cruises. We are delighted you will be sailing with our cruise line. I am pleased to have this opportunity to respond to your inquiry. Celebrity Cruises offers a wide variety of beverages on our vessels. We serve Coca-Cola® products but allow guests to carry on any non-alcoholic drink of their preference, including bottled water, even if that particular selection is also offered on board. Regarding limitations, guests are only permitted to bring aboard what they are able to personally hand-carry onto the ship. Kindly note that any personal beverages you bring aboard must be stored in your stateroom, and your room’s minibar can hold a very limited number of items.

7 minutes ago, katke said:

When is the last time you did this? This is their response from my question on March 28, 2019:

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android    On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 12:09 PM, CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com<CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com> wrote:  Dear Ms. Kelly: Thank you for contacting Celebrity Cruises. We are delighted you will be sailing with our cruise line. I am pleased to have this opportunity to respond to your inquiry. Celebrity Cruises offers a wide variety of beverages on our vessels. We serve Coca-Cola® products but allow guests to carry on any non-alcoholic drink of their preference, including bottled water, even if that particular selection is also offered on board. Regarding limitations, guests are only permitted to bring aboard what they are able to personally hand-carry onto the ship. Kindly note that any personal beverages you bring aboard must be stored in your stateroom, and your room’s minibar can hold a very limited number of items.

Have a buddy that just did it last week for his kids. They put luggage tags on two cases of water and it was delivered to the room. He didn't want to have to buy them water since the kids don't have drink packages.