Royal Princess Standard Balcony

MsSoCalCruiser

1 minute ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Thank you. We have a standard balcony room. I’m excited to cruise on the Royal Princess but I will miss the Caribe balconies.  Maybe we should just go to the Crown Grill?  😊😊😊

Or for a few dollars more go to the Winemakers Dinner?

On the Royal the CG & Sabatini’s are $29 and the WD has a set menu with free flowing wine for $40. 🍷

That’s only available on Royal-Class ships in the Wine Cellars located in both midship dining rooms.  Like the Chef’s Table, the WD has limited participation (12) and not available nightly.

D2F18F4D-F28F-418A-A6FD-92E8868032A1.jpeg

5 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Thank you. We have a standard balcony room. I’m excited to cruise on the Royal Princess but I will miss the Caribe balconies.  Maybe we should just go to the Crown Grill?  😊😊😊

That's also an option, something we will do on our sailing this spring along with the UBD. Might do the breakfast in San Fran, it was added to the possibility list about two months ago.

What dates are you sailing? Did not see where you had posted on a cruise board.

20 minutes ago, TheRabbit said:

That's also an option, something we will do on our sailing this spring along with the UBD. Might do the breakfast in San Fran, it was added to the possibility list about two months ago.

What dates are you sailing? Did not see where you had posted on a cruise board.

San Francisco would be perfect for the balcony breakfast. We are doing the five day Cabo...

21 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Or for a few dollars more go to the Winemakers Dinner?

On the Royal the CG & Sabatini’s are $29 and the WD has a set menu with free flowing wine for $40. 🍷

That’s only available on Royal-Class ships in the Wine Cellars located in both midship dining rooms.  Like the Chef’s Table, the WD has limited participation (12) and not available nightly.

D2F18F4D-F28F-418A-A6FD-92E8868032A1.jpeg

We will have to look into this one. I have allergies so sometimes there’s not much available for me.  Beautiful setting… 

14 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

We will have to look into this one. I have allergies so sometimes there’s not much available for me.  Beautiful setting… 

If interested call the DINE line and here’s a link to the menus which each time has been the Mondavi menu because it’s most popular with passengers.

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/wine_makers_menu_2-oct-13_without_price.pdf