Cabins

Fishgirl01

Hi,

I have had one of the curved balconies on Q.V. deck 6 a couple of times. I can't remember the cabin numbers though I'm afraid.

The balconies are nice a big but they tend to be more overlooked than normal straight ones as people on the section that goes inwards a bit can see in to the balcony. The room is slightly bigger and comes to a point with the balcony door being on an angle (diagonal to the room). We had an extra chair in our cabins. However, I found the cabins to be darker than usual due to the door being on the angle.

I hope that helps.

Have to agree with Camgirl, whilst there is more space for walking around in the cabin  ( and ideal for entertaining ) I find those cabins are indeed slightly darker, there is less natural light or 'sun light' into the cabin, due to the angle of the full glass balcony door. 

Personally I wouldn't opt for one of these cabins again if I booked a long cruise. 

Edited by Bell Boy

The curved balcony cabins farther forward don't appear to have the slanted wall. I have 6090 on QE for my next cruise. I booked that hoping it would mean a larger balcony. I'm OK with a standard cabin size. (6090 on QV looks the same on deck plans)

Edited by 3rdGenCunarder