Talum and Camera Bag?

I will be in Cozumel in May and have booked the Talum excursion. While doing some investigation of the tour I ran across this bit of information.

"For security and safety reasons, backpacks and large handbags are not permitted in to the Tulum site. These items must stay on the bus, which will be secured by your driver."

Does this mean that a small/medium sized camera bag, about 10" x 10" x 5" with a shoulder strap will not be allowed?

1 hour ago, Saab4444 said:

Not sure about Talum but no problem to take it with you in Tulum!

Oops. I guess I should be able to spell where I am going. It's a good thing I am not traveling to  Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales.

7 hours ago, stevendom57 said:

It's a good thing I am not traveling to  Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales.

My daughter was there!  Has the obligatory picture standing in front of the sign.

We did this a few years ago, and I'm trying to remember what kind of bag we brought with us from the bus. I may have had a small camera bag, smaller than what you're talking about. We carried umbrellas to use as portable shade, because it is fiercely hot and unforgiving out there, and we sunburn in seconds.

The way it works with the tour is you will stop in a parking area and have a chance to use restrooms before walking a fair distance to the site of the ruins themselves. You'll leave your stuff on the bus there.