TROUBLE SUBMITTING REVIEW

I have my review all filled out but I cannot attach photos. I think this is due to a VALUE IS REQUIRED (did I travel with children qu) setting which will not go away not matter how many times I click NO. It stays there like it wants me to change my answer or something. I have refreshed, shut down and logged out to retry but nothing is working.

If I can get that to go away I may be able to attach my photos and submit this review.

Regards

Linda

14 hours ago, JAMOZ said:

I have my review all filled out but I cannot attach photos. I think this is due to a VALUE IS REQUIRED (did I travel with children qu) setting which will not go away not matter how many times I click NO. It stays there like it wants me to change my answer or something. I have refreshed, shut down and logged out to retry but nothing is working.

If I can get that to go away I may be able to attach my photos and submit this review.

Regards

Linda

Hey there!  I am looking into this 🙂

Thanks for your patience

• Administrators

The issue is with the "traveling with children" option.  It is on our engineers' radar list of items to be fixed.  Thank you for your patience with this, we'll contact you via email with further assistance.