Carnival Horizon Review - March 9th Sailing - Southern Caribbean

12 hours ago, Cant wait until March said:

It's between 15 - 20 feet to jump in.  Many people just wore their bathing suits under their regular clothes for the day.

We did the excursion today. It really wasn’t worth the time or money.

This was one of the best reviews ever, thank you!  I have a question about the post-cruise tour of Miami.  I showed your photos to my SO and we decided we would really like to take that tour.  We live in Florida and drive to the ports, so the transfer to the airport would not work for us.  Do you remember the name of the tour company, or possibly any advertising marked on the bus that would provide a hint so we could book directly with the tour company?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruises42 said:

We did the excursion today. It really wasn’t worth the time or money.

I didn't hate it.  The park itself was nice.  The bus ride each way sucks.  They need to be more specific in their descriptions to make sure people know what they are paying for.

1 hour ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

This was one of the best reviews ever, thank you!  I have a question about the post-cruise tour of Miami.  I showed your photos to my SO and we decided we would really like to take that tour.  We live in Florida and drive to the ports, so the transfer to the airport would not work for us.  Do you remember the name of the tour company, or possibly any advertising marked on the bus that would provide a hint so we could book directly with the tour company?

I don't recall the name of the tour company.  They were just regular coach buses.  My wife said that the tour guides name was Lance but that's all she could remember.  I looked in the Carnival book and it doesn't say who the operators are either.  There was a similar tour that we saw in most of the places we went.  It was a double decker bus that said Big Bus on it.  It was a hop on, hop off tour that drove around. I hope this helps, good luck.

DSC_1214.thumb.JPG.081c8326cc7de9f67f94b8cfad5f0272.JPG

Fabulous TA, I have never sailed on Carnival, but we do get Legend down here for our summer and Spirit is based here all year.  Older ships, but we are getting Splendor down here in place of Legend next summer.  Your photos were great as well, a very enjoyable read, thank you for taking us along with you and Sherry.

cheers V

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cant wait until March said:

I don't recall the name of the tour company.  They were just regular coach buses.  My wife said that the tour guides name was Lance but that's all she could remember.  I looked in the Carnival book and it doesn't say who the operators are either.  There was a similar tour that we saw in most of the places we went.  It was a double decker bus that said Big Bus on it.  It was a hop on, hop off tour that drove around. I hope this helps, good luck.

DSC_1214.thumb.JPG.081c8326cc7de9f67f94b8cfad5f0272.JPG

Thank you, that is the answer I expected.  Keeps people from booking independently instead of through the cruise line 🙄.  I did a lot of research before asking you, and thought the HOHO tour was the most similar.

• Like 1