Bring on the fun.....H2O, wine or champagne

After speaking with our TA she informed us we can bring on a bottle of wine or champagne, but no water.  That’s kinda weird but ok.  So is there a cork fee first of all?   Can we drink in our cabin or do we have to have in th MDR.   Has anyone brought on water onboard?  I just have to say that $39 for 12 bottles of water is pretty steep.  I appreciate everyone’s response.  

Thank you

You can bring on 2 bottles of wine and 12 bottles of water or any other non alcoholic beverage, bottles not to exceed 17oz each.  These limits are per stateroom not per person. You can drink your wine anywhere you desire.  Corkage fee is in effect but never charged (in my personal experience) 

Edited by not-enough-cruising

11 minutes ago, Scrufsmom said:

After speaking with our TA she informed us we can bring on a bottle of wine or champagne, but no water.  That’s kinda weird but ok.  So is there a cork fee first of all?   Can we drink in our cabin or do we have to have in th MDR.   Has anyone brought on water onboard?  I just have to say that $39 for 12 bottles of water is pretty steep.  I appreciate everyone’s response.  

Thank you

On boarding day, each stateroom may bring up to two 750 ml bottles of wine or champagne, as long as one guest is of legal drinking age. If guests wish to enjoy their wine or champagne in our dining or bar venues, there will be a corkage fee applied. Guests may also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day. Non-alcoholic beverages may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz.) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom. 

Edited by davekathy

If you don't bring your own, ask the room attendant to leave a cork screw and wine glasses in your room. Then pour your own wine in your room and take it to dinner or to a show or to a bar or wherever.  They don't want you to carry the bottle around ship.  We've never been charged a corkage fee. 

46 minutes ago, Scrufsmom said:

Thank you

Your TA needs to learn about the product before she sells it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1