Bringing a case of water - Port Everglades

Palms2Pines2Sea

We have done it many times in the past, affixing a luggage tag, and dropping it with the porters, later finding it in our room onboard.

I have heard/read that others have said that the new policy is that they must "carry on" any cases of water or soda.

Can anyone share recent experience?

Many thanks 😎!

11 minutes ago, Palms2Pines2Sea said:

We have done it many times in the past, affixing a luggage tag, and dropping it with the porters, later finding it in our room onboard.

I have heard/read that others have said that the new policy is that they must "carry on" any cases of water or soda.

Can anyone share recent experience?

Many thanks 😎!

Not sure about X, but on RCI you are now limited to 12 containers (each no larger than 17oz) of non-alcoholic drinks per cabin and they must be carried on.  (you can also still bring the 2 750ml bottles of wine per cabin as well)

1 hour ago, stevea36 said:

Not sure about X, but on RCI you are now limited to 12 containers (each no larger than 17oz) of non-alcoholic drinks per cabin and they must be carried on.  (you can also still bring the 2 750ml bottles of wine per cabin as well)

Thanks Steve, I had heard the same intel on RC, but I'm still interested in confirming if X has also adopted that policy.

I will be on the Solstice next week, so I emailed the Captain's club and asked about bringing on water and soda. Received a reply that said you can bring as much as you want, as long as you can carry it on yourself.