When do we get Wi-Fi code?

1 minute ago, SC_Floaters said:

Yes We Did... Showed up the morning of departure on our account. A $45.98 credit...

First time I've heard someone get the D+ VOOM discount on a package purchased pre-cruise.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Biker19 said:

That was the exception, we have had VOOM work till debarkation day on Freedom, which is the norm. 

Well our's didn't and that was what we were told when on Freedom this past September (B2B)...I guess this was just one of the many surprising (not-normal) things on this particular cruise....which I won't rehash again.

Am booked again on her for April 2021 so hoping for a "normal" experience next time.

4 hours ago, SC_Floaters said:

Recently on the Enchantment with pre-paid Surf&Stream Package. Did not want to wait to 1PM when cabin opened... Went to the Customer Relations area where the WiFi Representative had a small table. Gave him my Room Number, Showed Set Sail, he entered data into his laptop and gave me my CODE. He also mentioned I would receive the Diamond Plus discount on my account on departure morning...

Do people have to wait until the rooms are ready to use the drinks package too? I usually like to have a drink once onboard before the rooms are ready.

3 minutes ago, LoisGriffin1 said:

Do people have to wait until the rooms are ready to use the drinks package too? I usually like to have a drink once onboard before the rooms are ready.

My understanding is you can get a drink as soon as you board the ship. 

4 minutes ago, LoisGriffin1 said:

Use your SetSail pass to get a drink before you have your SeaPass card.