Wine Package on the Coral

CPCruisers

I was wondering if anyone who has sailed on the Coral recently can provide info about the offering of the on board wine by the bottle  package? We will be sailing on the FLL to LA Panama Canal cruise in April and are in a dilemma. If they offer it then we probably would not 🙂 need 🙂 the unlimited beverage package but if not... when you add  up the coffee, water and a few other drinks during the day and pre dinner then  we probably should do it 😯 hmmm the big dilemma!  Thanks for any input!

hmmmm...  as they say at Nike ...." just do it". Quit the quandary, many years ago while a newby aboard a cruise line, I/we learned that one can lead to anther ( I can't tell you how an people we bought drinks for)  but it was 1/3 of the cost of the 14 day cruise. In any case we surmised that drinks/wine/champagne /specialty coffee on board are costly.  If you partake of more than eight to ten drinks and or wine/champagne... per day than the package offered can be an equalizer. 

Edited by c-boy

In the Fall, there were problems with the silver package as they had no wines at that level. I am sure the ship has been restocked since then. We brought all of our own wine on board so we didn't deal with a package. The party at the table next to us bought 4 packages for 28 days, but he was ordering wines over the limit and paying the difference all the time.

During the transition to the new wine list it’s been reported that due to a lack of wine inventory the availability of wine packages have been inconsistent.  I’ve read posts that the Silver package was eliminated because there are few bottles within the $31 limit.

Edited by Astro Flyer