Kids at Local restaurant

splintz

my Kids love hot wings. I was wondering if my 13yr old son and 10yr old daughter can go to the local restaurant by themselves and order hot wings and soda since it is a complimentary restaurant. Or does an adult have to be with them to order. 

Edited by splintz
Spelling

14 minutes ago, splintz said:

my Kids love hot wings. I was wondering if my 13yr old son and 10yr old daughter can go to the local restaurant by themselves and order hot wings and soda since it is a complimentary restaurant. Or does an adult have to be with them to order. 

Unless you are buying them the soda card, soda isn't complementary.  But if they have charging privileges on their card, still not a problem. 

17 minutes ago, tel2 said:

Unless you are buying them the soda card, soda isn't complementary.  But if they have charging privileges on their card, still not a problem. 

Oh I know that. Luckily they are not big soda drinkers. They have been on over 10 cruises but only the 1 on NCL. I usually put like $70 each on their S&S card for the week and they can get whatever they want. But once it’s gone it’s gone😀

My daughter was 10 yrs. old and ate at the Local with her friends many times on our October Bliss cruise.  She ate inside the restaurant area and at the tables surrounding the bar.  She did have the soda package and the food server would bring her soda.  This was nice since she would normally need to go to a bar to get a soda when outside the dining room/specialty restaurants.

8 hours ago, tel2 said:

They can order lemonade or iced tea at no charge.