Restricted access to Havana Cabana staterooms?

tnebell

Hi All, 

So my PVP had told me that he believes that normal access for guests that are not staying in a Havana cabana style stateroom is restricted except for night time for the bar.  Does anyone know anything further on this? Can anyone gain access to this portion of the ship? Or only those who are staying in that area? 

Many thanks!

Tamara

Consider your Havana stateroom or suite your own island resort. Most important is the exclusive location: near the Havana Bar & Pool. This relaxation pool is your members-only spot by day, and a fun-for-all hotspot when the sun goes down. Indoors, all Havana staterooms feature a unique décor, but step up to a Havana Cabana for an extra-large outdoor chill space. Step into a Havana Cabana suite for even more space, plus a luxurious rain shower. (All Havana stateroom guests must be 12 or older.)

11 minutes ago, Cricket63 said:

Consider your Havana stateroom or suite your own island resort. Most important is the exclusive location: near the Havana Bar & Pool. This relaxation pool is your members-only spot by day, and a fun-for-all hotspot when the sun goes down. Indoors, all Havana staterooms feature a unique décor, but step up to a Havana Cabana for an extra-large outdoor chill space. Step into a Havana Cabana suite for even more space, plus a luxurious rain shower. (All Havana stateroom guests must be 12 or older.)

Okay, so then other cruisers CAN NOT visit your room from other parts of the ship?

29 minutes ago, tnebell said:

Hi All, 

So my PVP had told me that he believes that normal access for guests that are not staying in a Havana cabana style stateroom is restricted except for night time for the bar.  Does anyone know anything further on this? Can anyone gain access to this portion of the ship? Or only those who are staying in that area? 

Many thanks!

Tamara

To answer your restricted question, the Havana pool area is open after 7pm for everyone.

Yes, they can visit your cabin, but Havana guests will be issued wristbands for the pool area.

Edited by crzndeb

23 minutes ago, tnebell said:

what about access to the staterooms?

I can’t personally answer, but the restrictions have to do with pool area, not the staterooms. However, since the staterooms have to be 12 and over, I would imagine under 12 won’t be allowed.

But I don’t have personal experience.

All of the above is correct. When we cruised on Vista a year ago.... anyone could visit the Havana inside bar at anytime. They had a staff member at the sliding doors to pool bar area which assured only Havana passengers accessed space mornings and afternoons until 7pm. After the first couple days...regular staff pretty much recognize you and are quick to shoo away non Havana passengers. And yes...You can bring friends to your Havana cabin. They just are not allowed by pool area