Tokyo to Vancouver cruise

forgap

Assuming you will try them on your next cruise, Jackie - please report back as to their effectiveness.  I do not want to pay over 100frs to find that they don't work!!

Will also look at marine chandlery but on balance it is easier for me to order things from a Swiss company...no foreign exchange problems!

We were on a cruise several years ago with a Dr. that recommended the Relief Band which looks like a watch to combat motion sickness.  It was originally designed for cancer patients to relieve nausea.  My wife purchased one and would not travel without it.  It is available on Amazon also.  Make sure you purchase the one that utilizes the CR2025 batteries as they do have a design that is not reusable after a number of hours. 

Edited by daddyo

On 4/6/2019 at 1:51 AM, Hambagahle said:

Jackie - I live 35 mins from the French border.  I can easily get to Chamonix where there are pharmacies and opticians in under an hour.  If you tell me the make and name of these glasses I will get a pair!  Thanks - Gerry

The Relief Band works great.  Unfortunately, I am allergic to the metal on the under side of the band so I can't use it (my DH uses it all the time).  I'm hoping that the glasses will work. I don't get seasick often but it is nice to know that I have something that will prevent it - just in case.