skywalkers on Golden Princess

Dreamer115

I was just watching a video of Alaska on Golden Princess and there was a sign in one of the pictures that said.  'Skywalkers Lounge is now reserved for Platinum, Suite and Elite Guests'.  Is this a permanent thing or is it just for a party and just closed for a few hours.  One of the reasons I chose Golden was because of Skywalkers.  I thought that would be a quiet place to sit and view while travelling the inside passage.  

Thanks

It is closed between 5.00-7.00 pm (at least they were the hours the last time I was onboard) ... and reduced price cocktails along with hors d'oeuvres are served to Platinum, Suite and Elite Guests. Other than that it is available usually.

5 hours ago, SueScraps said:

It is closed between 5.00-7.00 pm (at least they were the hours the last time I was onboard) ... and reduced price cocktails along with hors d'oeuvres are served to Platinum, Suite and Elite Guests. Other than that it is available usually.

Thank you, That isn't unreasonable.

6 hours ago, SueScraps said:

When we have gone to Skywalkers for the get together it was only closed on one side.    If we had friends along that did not qualify they could still sit on the opposite side of Skywalkers.