West Bay Beach resorts day pass

KimmieTN

I have been to Bananarama before and this trip I am trying to decide between Bananarama, Infinity Bay or Paradise for a day pass.  Looking for a chair and snorkel equipment.  Does anyone have experience with these resorts and which may be the best for our group who will want to snorkel, have lunch, get some some and have some great beach drinks.  Not looking for all inclusive just a great resort that might not be terribly overcrowded although I know that Tabaiana is nearby and is what the ships use for their excursions.  

Depending on the time of year and how many ships are in,  while on the beach,  getting away from the crowds is fair impossible unless you chose a beach other than West Bay.   

Paradise seems to have a bit more beach front, but they also sell more day passes. 

Paradise and Infinity both have a pool, this would give one a break from the chaos of the beach. The ocean can be seen from Infinity's pool, it can not from the Paradise Pool. 

Snorkel gear can be rented from any of the dive shops or the guys n the beach but I don't use other people toothbrushes you can bet I am not going to use a public snorkel in a third world country. :0) 

Of the three options, I would choose Paradise. Bananarama is small and a zoo on the best of days. Infinity shares a property line with Tabyana and the floating plaything attracts heaps of kids and noise. 

Holy Hannah! Infinity stopped day passes all together?  Once upon a time, their passes were the most expensive, then they shifted their prices and became competitive,  now not at all. One does wonder why. 

Enjoy the island! 

3 hours ago, KimmieTN said:

Thanks so much.  Got an email from Infinity today and they no longer do day passes.  You gave great information so now I can finally make a decision 🙂

Are you sure this isn't a seasonal decision? Infinity have always been up and down with their passes but recently they have been cheaper than I have ever seen them and they offered transport. Still appear to be offered here

https://discoverroatan.net/product/infinity-bay-resort-day-pass/

if you decide to go with Paradise i found direct or through Shoreexcursioneer to be better price than private driver.

Thank you.  I contacted them directly through email and got the response that they were not offered.  Your link shows it includes snorkel rental for $15 for the entire day.  Bananarama offers snorkel gear for only two hours.  The pool looks great at Infinity in case we get tired of the vendors on the beach.  

I was wrong.  It was the Grand Roatan Resort that does not offer day passes.  I just got a FB message from Infinity that gives me all the information.  Everyone can relax now :)  Sorry to scare everyone!

41 minutes ago, KimmieTN said:

I was wrong.  It was the Grand Roatan Resort that does not offer day passes.  I just got a FB message from Infinity that gives me all the information.  Everyone can relax now 🙂 Sorry to scare everyone!

Lol glad you sorted it out!