pool seating

zship

Are the pool lounge chairs on all seabourn ships comfortable with nice cushions ? I have not seen cushions in pictures but I assume they have them since every luxury cruise ship (and luxury hotel) seems to have very comfortable pool loungers.

2 hours ago, zship said:

Are the pool lounge chairs on all seabourn ships comfortable with nice cushions ? I have not seen cushions in pictures but I assume they have them since every luxury cruise ship (and luxury hotel) seems to have very comfortable pool loungers.

Agiain, nope, but they’re a synthetic fabric, (Photo)  that I ( and I’m not that well padded) find quite comfortable. 

There are plenty of towels if you need padding😀

A2AB03DE-76C4-437F-87A8-8901CCC39904.png

2 hours ago, cuddles115 said:

Do you really expect a super luxury line like Seabourn to have cushions on their loungers? or for that matter veranda furniture that isn't new or not rusted?

I assume your comment “cuddles115” was in jest, as we have sailed over 250 nights with Seabourn in 8 years and have never seen shabby or rusted furniture.

We were on Quest in Canada in September 2016, when they replaced ALL the (what I thought was fine) pool and veranda furniture.

8 hours ago, SKP946 said:

We were on Quest in Canada in September 2016, when they replaced ALL the (what I thought was fine) pool and veranda furniture.

When we were on the Quest in 2015, some were replaced in Halifax. Maybe it is done yearly. 

Edited by ab21au

• 3 weeks later...

The  hard fabric with no cushion or padded  deck chairs are very uncomfortable. I try laying down several folded over towels to give us some back and body support.  Why on earth Seabourn does not supply comfy cushions like all the luxury competition and even lesser lines is mystifying.

There are some lounges with cushions, brittany12, you can see one in my photo above (on the left, partially blocked by the railing)

Of course you have to be quick to beat the sun lounge hogs😡