Show times on the Escape

sun_lovin!1

With the changes with the shows in the main theatre on the Escape, can someone tell me the nights and times for Choir of Man and After Midnight?  Also, who is in the Supper Club now and do all the Supper Club shows include dinner or are there some late night offerings at no charge?  I was on the Escape in September of 2018 and was able to catch a show in the Supper Club with no charge and no meal and am wondering if that is still the case.  I am doing the New England/Canada sailing out of New York in September of this year and am an extensive planner.  I know that things can change before then, but if anyone who has sailed the Escape recently can provide show time/night/performer information, this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

All the dinner Supper Club shows include free 3 course dinner.  I saw the comedian/magician in one show and Rocketman in the other show.  There is a third show that I didn't see.  One other show with the Broadway singer has an extra charge for 5 course dinner.  Both Choir of Men (Monday and Saturday 7:30 to 8:30 and 10 to 11:00) and After Midnight (Friday 10 to 11:30) are offered twice during the 7 day sailings in the main theater. 

10 minutes ago, Happy_Traveler_2008 said:

All the dinner Supper Club shows include free 3 course dinner.  I saw the comedian/magician in one show and Rocketman in the other show.  There is a third show that I didn't see.  One other show with the Broadway singer has an extra charge for 5 course dinner.  Both Choir of Men (Monday and Saturday 7:30 to 8:30 and 10 to 11:00) and After Midnight (Friday 10 to 11:30) are offered twice during the 7 day sailings in the main theater. 

Thank you so much, this is very helpful!

Happy Traveler, can you tell me when the other offering is for After Midnight besides Friday at 10 PM?  Also, what time do the shows in the Supper Club usually begin?  Thanks to everyone on CC who helps me with my questions and planning!

1 hour ago, sun_lovin!1 said:

Happy Traveler, can you tell me when the other offering is for After Midnight besides Friday at 10 PM?  Also, what time do the shows in the Supper Club usually begin?  Thanks to everyone on CC who helps me with my questions and planning!

I didn't keep the Freestyle Daily so can't confirm which is the other After Midnight Show.  My Supper Club show was at 6 PM and ended at 7.  There is another one later that night but not sure of start time.

• 2 weeks later...