New Chef’s Table Menu-Lotus!!!

Clay Clayton

5 hours ago, Clay Clayton said:

It was a nice end to a great TA. Most of the sweets were the usual suspects seen previously but the best (IMHO) were the HUGE slabs of chocolate (white, milk, & dark) studded with various goodies-cranberries, nuts, etc.  from which they hacked off the size portion you requested.  

I’m pleased to see the staff involved in dishing out the chocolate. On a Celebrity cruise the kids handling the chocolate made me walk away even though I love chocolate. 

We were on a Cunard cruise on Easter Sunday. Oh my. The number of Easter chocolate and eggs onboard was amazing. 

• Like 1

The wine pairings do change - we had the Lotus menu last night on Orion ( it is amazing by the way) and our wine flight was completely different! I am getting used to the wines on board now - many of the Chef’s Table wines are selections that are available all the time from the list available to those with the silver package. Our wine waiter in the Chef’s Table will happily substitute if we would prefer something else instead of the selected wine.