Special dietary needs?

cruiser123!

I've seen the head waiters specifically assigned to Coeliac passengers, personally making sure dietary restrictions are met.  I've attached the Special Needs form to inform MSC of your needs before the cruise, and I also linked to the Special Needs web page.  In addition to the form it mentions talking to the Maître d’Hôtel once on board.  For reasons I don't fully understand the form differentiates the older ships from the newer ones, it reads to me that the newer ships have pre-packaged meals while the older ones prepare the special meals on board.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Manage-Your-Booking/Special-Needs.aspx

Special Needs Form Current.pdf

14 hours ago, cruiser123! said:

Hello!    We just booked our first MSC cruise on the Meraviglia in March of 2021.   My daughter has celiac disease.  How does MSC do with food allergies?

any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Check this out from a post on facebook  

https://www.*****/1573789052667689/permalink/2249793065067281/

We were on the Seaside from Miami from 3/30/19 to 4/6/19. I offer this review to try and help those who are making decisions whether or not to try this ship. We traveled with myself, my husband and 4 children (ages 13, 11, 9 and 7) in a family cabin (connecting rooms and balconies) with fantastica package and Drinks On Us. Also, we chose this ship as my husband and daughter both have celiac disease and we were very excited about the separate gluten free kitchen on board.

Edited by ikea logistics