Embarkation day - Legend, where to eat lunch after 3pm

lasekeye

Our boarding time is 3 - 3:30, and I just rec’d an email with general reminders for Embarkation Day, it states the Lido lunch is done at 3.

What else would be available for us after 3?

Our flight lands at 1:30 ish & I thought we could hold off eating until on-board.  I don’t want to have the taxi go thru a drive thru 🙄

Any ideas?

You may be able to get burgers at Guy's or a salad bowl at Blue Iguana Cantina.  I believe they are talking about the main buffet on the Lido Deck.  I was on the Pride in November and she is identical to the Legend. we ate most lunches at those 2 places.

Karen

I don't mean to sound like an alarmist here.

You are cutting it very, very close with a flight that lands at 130. You basically have no fudge factor time built in for any type of delay, cancellation or traffic to the port.  If your only option is flying in the same day, you need to look at other flight options that will get you in earlier that morning. You literally have no wiggle room cutting it that close. Usually, everyone has to be on board by 3 pm for 330 pm muster time and 4 pm sail away.

• Like 3

This is a late sailing cruise.  All must be aboard @ 6 I believe, we don’t sail until 11pm.  Muster is scheduled for 9:30, from what I’ve read.

Edited by lasekeye
Add info

Just an FYI, the time is check in time, not boarding. If your flight gets in early, you may be able to check in earlier, if it’s not crowded. If you make it on board before 3, you can make it to buffet. They can be strict about check in times, but being that late, they may be more lenient.

Others have mentioned a few places to eat, and also add pizza. 

Edited by crzndeb