Should business class air show in my booked cruise?

puppyluv1

When I look at my booked cruise on Regent’s website it shows round trip airfare but doesn’t specifically say business class.  When we booked,  all cabins got business class.  Does anyone know if the booking should state business class?  

If you log into “My Account” on Regent’s website, it does not specify the class of airfare. 

Go to your booking invoice from Regent instead. It will say “Restricted Business” under the air arrangements section. 

You can also use the reservation number that is on your Regent reservation, go to the relevant airline, input that number, and you should see that you have Business Class seats.  We were surprised that even short haul intra-european flights were business class.  Hope this helps. 

2 hours ago, Lady's Mom said:

You can also use the reservation number that is on your Regent reservation, go to the relevant airline, input that number, and you should see that you have Business Class seats.  We were surprised that even short haul intra-european flights were business class.  Hope this helps. 

In Business Class is mostly the usual economy seats with the center seat blocked.  NOT Business Class or the old First Class seats.  You might get something to eat and drinks but, nothing more.